Remember your baby's second year of milestones with this Wall-E 2nd Birthday Photo Collage. Display all of your child's "Favorites" combined with your favorite pictures!Use this as a photo prop for their Two-Year photo shoot, hang it for their party and then display it in your home as a special keepsake.
You can use your birth photos, baby monthly photos, vacation photos, iPhone photos, instagram photos...possibilities are endless!❤ Choose Classic Design or Favorites Design
Classics Design = '2' Photo Collage + party theme graphics
• Print Options are: Photo Print, Standout Print, or Canvas
• All photos are professionally edited: crop, correct underexposed pictures & perform minor color adjustments
• No templates are used, each photo is placed individually
• 45 background colors and 15 font options to choose from
• A print is a photographic print, it needs a frame.
• The standout print is the same print as above, but mounted onto a lightweight board with a .75 inch border that comes in either white or black. Also known as a "mounted print".
• Canvas is a canvas gallery wrap with 1.5 inch border.
• Prints & Standout Prints- ship 1-2 business days AFTER proof approval via FedEx Ground.
• Canvas- ship 3 business days AFTER proof approval via UPS Ground.
• Ground shipping - 4-5 business days to arrive
• 2nd Business Day shipping - 2 business days
• Next Business Day shipping - 1 business day
• Photo quantity recommendations:
• The more photos you have, the smaller each individual photo will become
• 50-80 photos, small collages
• 80-100 photos, medium collages
• 100-125 photos, large collages
• More or less is okay too, but these are good estimates
❤ DIGITAL FILES + RUSH + INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
• Digital File option is perfect for someone who is in a rush and can't wait for the physical product to arrive.
• Digital file is perfect for international customers- who live in a country I am not able to ship to. I will create the collage and will EMAIL you a high resolution "PRINT FILE", sized to any size you want. You can print this with a local printer in your area.