• A print is a photographic print, it needs a frame.
• The standout print is the same print as above, but mounted onto a lightweight standout with a nice finished border that comes in black or white. Also known as a mounted print (.75 inch or 1.5 inch - edge thickness)
• Canvas is a canvas gallery wrap. (image wraps around edges) (.75 inch or 1.5 inch - edge thickness)
In addition to the standout prints, we offer:
• Styrene Mounts: flat, warp free styrofoam mount, available in black or white.
• Masonite Mounts: 1/8" inch thin wood mount
This is what sets my designs apart!
(1) Photos are NOT RANDOMLY PLACED. I place every single picture, one by one, and make sure that the important parts of your photos and especially your heads- are not cut off. (2) All of your photos are EDITED by a professional photographer/editor. It is why my collages stand out and are vibrant with color and life. The editing process includes... - correct underexposed pictures & perform minor color adjustments - crop black & white sides off of pictures that were screenshot - I cannot correct a blurry, out of focus image. I can try to make them look their best, but an out of focus image will remain out of focus.
• These edits make a big difference in the overall appearance of the final image
• BONUS: You will receive a link with your edited folder of photos
If your photos are inside of: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, icloud photos… you can share the "shareable link" directly with me.
(I'm super flexible with how you can get the photos to me, I don't mind any way you decide to do it.. do whatever is easiest for you!)
• My most beautiful HEART designs are made from no fewer than 30 images. 50 is a good starting point. For the larger canvas sizes, you can even do more. Often times I find the most pressing problem my clients have is editing down the number of images they send me! I use each and every image I’m sent once, and ensure there are no repeats.
HEART COLLAGE RECOMMENDATIONS:
8X10 Size: 40-45 Pictures
11X14 Size: 45–65 Pictures
16X20 & 20x24 Sizes: 65-85 Pictures
24x30 Size: 85-105 Pictures
30x40 Size: 105-125 Pictures
30x40 Size & Larger: 105-150
• more or less is okay too, but these are good estimates
• 150 is the MAXIMUM amount of photos. Please note that the more photos you have, the smaller they will become.
• Single Number collages (1,2,3 etc) look best with 50-80 photos.
• Milestone Number collages (10,20,30 etc) look best with 50 to 80 or 100-125 photos.
• more or less is okay too, but these are good estimates
• 150 is the MAXIMUM amount of photos.
* Please note that the more photos you have, the smaller they will become.
No. They just need to be photos! I’ve created pieces of art using images from Facebook and Instagram, as well as regular photos, and scans of very old photos indeed. I digitally correct and enhance each image so it looks its very best; though if they weren’t of a reasonable starting quality to begin with (think blurry, thumbs over the lens, overexposed/underexposed) I’m very limited as to how much improvement I can make.
Photos must be submitted in jpg or pdf form. Please scan your photos in order to submit.
Proof + Production Time
Just as it takes a lot of time to search for the perfect gift, and it takes time to review each image you provide, arrange them in the perfect way, and have your final canvas or print produced to your specification. I pride myself on creating designs to be treasured, and I care about producing work that is superb, not just so, so.
• Once I receive your images, I will provide you with an image proof within 7 days.
All in all, I recommend you allow 10-14 days, at the very most, for your canvas/print to arrive, though rush proofs and priority shipping are available at additional cost.
After proof approval, now your order will go to print. Production time is the amount of time it takes to print before shipping out.
• USA- Once you approve the proof image, canvases and prints will ship within 4 business days.
• International- Once you approve the proof image, canvases and prints will ship approximately 10 business days.
All pieces must be paid for in full at the point that orders are placed. If you’ve reviewed my portfolio and like my style of work, you can be assured you’ll be pleased with your final image.
From time to time customers have requested to have each and every one of their photos positioned according to their exact specification; from experience I have found that the best designs are produced when I customize the design, taking into account the overall aesthetic, to ensure the final work is pleasing to the eye.
I am committed to working with you to address any elements of the proof design that you’re not happy with during the design process to ensure your final piece meets your expectations.
• USA- Your order will ship in 2-4 business days AFTER proof approval via UPS Ground. • International- Your order will ship 7-10 days AFTER proof approval • DIGITAL FILE can be purchased for countries I cannot ship to.
• All canvases and prints are delivered wrapped in plastic, and packaged in strengthened cardboard casings. No invoices or payment information are enclosed inside the packaging.
• FedEx & UPS is used for most USA orders.
• FedEx & TNT is used for most International orders.
• Steps for ordering are:
1. Purchase listing in shop
2. Submit Customization form and upload photos using customer portal:
Proof 3-7 days* Printing 2-3 business days Shipping 4-5 business days* * Rush PROOF services available * Rush SHIPPING services available
It is extremely important that photos are submitted in a timely manner to ensure that your artwork can be composed within the anticipated delivery window. We will make every reasonable effort to contact our customers regarding orders where we have not received the photos required for composition.
If photos are not received within 90 days following the sale transaction, the customer will forfeit all rights to a refund for the artwork. We will continue to honor the contractual commitment to develop the artwork through 180 days following the sale transaction.
After 180 days, all rights to the composition (regardless of format type) will be forfeited.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
You can cancel your custom order order within 1 hour of cancelling.
DIY orders are processed immediately and we are not able to cancel or refund.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …