Celebrate the fighter and survivor in your life with this personalized heart photo collage and special message down the middle, "She Believed She Could, So She Did".This product is designed with your favorite photos and memories. Your choice of colors and wording will be used since everything about this design is custom.
Go down memory lane, gather your most treasured photos, and now imagine how much fun you will both have on your special day looking back on all your fun memories.
You can use your wedding photos, engagements photos, vacation photos, honeymoon photos, old album photos... the possibilities are endless!
THIS is what sets my designs apart. Photos are NOT RANDOMLY PLACED. I place every single picture, one by one, and make sure that the important parts of your photos are visible.
Professional photo editing is done on all photos sent in. These edits make a big difference in the overall appearance of the final image.
• Premium, Physical product
• Print Options are: Photo Print, Standout Print, or Canvas
• All photos are professionally edited: crop, correct underexposed pictures & perform minor color adjustments
• No templates are used, each photo is placed individually
• 45 background colors and 15 font options to choose from
• A print is a photographic print, it needs a frame.
• The standout print is the same print as above, but mounted onto a lightweight board with a .75 inch border that comes in either white or black. Also known as a "mounted print".
• Canvas is a canvas gallery wrap with 1.5 inch border.
• Prints & Standout Prints- ship 1-2 business days AFTER proof approval via FedEx Ground.
• Canvas- ship 3 business days AFTER proof approval via UPS Ground.
• Ground shipping - 4-5 business days to arrive
• 2nd Business Day shipping - 2 business days
• Next Business Day shipping - 1 business day
• Photo quantity recommendations:
• The more photos you have, the smaller each individual photo will become
• 50-80 photos, small collages
• 80-100 photos, medium collages
• 100-125 photos, large collages
• More or less is okay too, but these are good estimates