Wall Clings are a great way to get art up on your wall when you don't want to or aren't allowed to put any holes in your wall. Simply peel the back off, and stick it to your wall. When you are ready to move it, simply peel it off the wall and move to it's new location.
Product Details and Instructions:
- Designed for applications on smooth, painted dry wall, glass, stainless steel, plexiglass and smooth finished woods
- 5.0 mil, semi-rigid film with white, matte finish
- Use in conditions between 50°-86° Fahrenheit, 35%-65% relative humidity.
- Surface must be smooth, clean, dry, and have no bumps or defects
- Clean the surface with a damp cloth prior to application (allow to dry completely).
- Use a roller or squeegee with a soft felt edge to avoid damage or scratching.
- Removable Adhesive-Remove graphic at a 180° angle, vs. a 90° angle, to help reduce the chance of any adhesive transfer or wall damage
- Apply your image working from the center of the image out - if a spot is uneven, simply pull the film from the wall and reapply.
- Before applying on freshly painted walls allow 4 weeks for the paint to cure.
- DO NOT stretch graphic during application.
- DO NOT use application fluids or liquids or tapes during application process
- Removable up to two years under normal interior conditions
- Wall clings may be recycled - the material is a class 5 plastic.