What do you print on?
- Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper
- Closely related to Matte finish with a slight sheen
- Industry Standard for Professional printing
- True to life skin tones
- Archival life of 100+ years
- 1.25” depth
- Ready to hang, NO FRAME NEEDED
- Premium Quality Materials – Genuine artists canvas
- Solid backing – keeps canvas from deforming and loosening
- Perfect corners – no bulging
- Finished back – no staples, black baker board, hanging hardware is pre-installed
- Ultimate Protection- canvas is finished off with clear acrylic coating, providing a very scratch resistant protective layer with a satin luster.
- Wood prints are so unique you have to see them to believe it! It's not just basic printing on top of wood, the ink is infused INSIDE the wood! This is how the wood grain shows through the photo/design AND keeps the colors vibrant!
- No white ink is used, so anything white in your photo will be actually be the natural wood color showing through.
- There is UV coating in the ink so it protects against sun exposure.
- Wood prints are durable, vibrant and turn your photos into works of art!
- The following Wood Print sizes come with a stand:
8" x 10", 11" x 14" & 12" x 12" will come included with desktop stands. There are 4 color choices: natural (unstained), black, brown & plum.